CHAD - Community Health and Disability
Working together towards a non-disabling society, for people with disabilities.
We welcome the opportunity for your organisation or community group, anywhere within the Taranaki region, to join this group. Take this golden opportunity to participate with the local health and disability network groups gathered here at the Centre. Conversation is the networking heart of every successful relationship, and support workers and carers we meet monthly to discuss and ........
- Share knowledge and concerns between interested members.
- Discuss where cooperation can increase the integration of services.
- Get updates on each organisation's changes and strategies.
Meeting Times & Location
- Time: 10am - 12 noon
- Venue: 28 Young Street - Meeting Room
- Date: second Tuesday of each month
A staff member from the Taranaki Disabilities Information Centre, will facilitate the flow of the meeting, to ensure it runs smoothly and that all attendees are heard.
There is no formal secretary to take the minutes at the CHAD meetings, therefor a flip chart is circulated, for attendees to record their comments and activities. The minutes are emailed out to the members, along with a reminder of the next meeting, approximately a week prior to the next meeting.
- Organisational groups that have a community health and disability focus.
- Government organisations, who can delegate different representatives, to attend if needed.
- Non-profit organisations
Call or email us
06 759 0019
28 Young Street, New Plymouth 4310
PO Box 1550 Westown